Meet Attorney Sophia C. Martinez
Former Assistant District Attorney with Over 25 Years of Experience
Sophia C. Martinez obtained her undergraduate degree in Accounting from The University of Texas Red McCombs School of Business and her law degree from St. Mary’s Law School in San Antonio, Texas. She has been licensed to practice Law in Texas since November 1996 by the Texas Supreme Court. Sophia has been practicing criminal defense for the past 25 years as both a criminal Assistant District Attorney and a Criminal Defense Attorney.
Sophia represents clients in all types of criminal cases, including felony and misdemeanor matters. She is highly dedicated to providing the most effective and strongest defense for each of her clients. Due to her comprehensive background as both a prosecutor and defense attorney, she has the experience to understand all sides of a case to provide the most advantageous defense and protection for her clients.
Sophia empathizes with the level of stress and fear that clients feel as a result of an arrest in a criminal case. She is aware of how this can affect a client in their job, family, and financial areas of life. Thus, Sophia helps guide her clients through the justice system and resolve their cases in a manner that allows them to return their lives back to the most optimal position.
Sophia has a reputation for being a highly knowledgeable and skilled lawyer. Her clients have described her as outstanding hard-working, tough but caring professional whose legal services are affordable.
- State of Texas
- Western District of the State of Texas
Admitted to the Bar:
- November 1996
- St. Mary’s Law School, J.D.
- University of Texas – Red McCombs School of Business – Accounting
- Former Assistant District Attorney
- Over 25 years in private practice as a Criminal Defense Attorney
- Member of the State Bar of Texas
- San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Texas Criminal Lawyers Association
- Lead Counsel Rated
- Texas DWI Defense Lawyers Association
- Lawyers of Distinction
- Spanish- Español- Escrito y Hablado